There have been 1130 views on this blog as I'm writing this. I can name on four hands how many people I know read my blog, so my curiosity is aroused...who are the rest of you? Friends? Family? Acquaintances? Strangers? I'd love to know who visits my little place on the web so leave me a comment to let me know you stop by!

(pictured: Lacey, 1986)

(pictured: Lacey, 1986)
15 comments:
its me
Missouri touched by your heart in April 09 and your book! Love reading your blog and seeing your pcitures.
"Sister in Christ",
Ana-Maria R. Klundt
Tennessee. Touched by a concert in Florida and by the reading of Journey to the Cross. Just found your blog today!
Avery,
I love your pics and writing !!! God has given you amazing talent !!
Melanie Smith
Burwell
I come by a lot!!! Love reading your blog and seeing the pictures!! Blessings to you...
I'd be one of your faithful....umm....lurkers!!?!! :D
Springfield, GA
We missed you hear this year. But have so enjoyed getting to know you and your family the last several years!
Hi Avery! I've been enjoying your blog ever since I found it! (which was close to the beginning) Really liking these old photos! They are so fun!
~Cheyne
I am a lurker. :) Naomi Webster in WI....been to several of your concerts. Love all your posts and pictures! :)
i heard a lot about you from June, then met you at her wedding... then I was at a couple of your concerts. Not sure how I found your website
Lacey's friend...helped with the baby shower! Mary Jo Walker
You don't know me, but I look at your blog every once in a while. I enjoy looking at your pictures! =)
Hello, dear sister! I come often to 'check' in on you. :-) Since we don't get to live together, share the same bed and talk 'til all hours of the day and night, I miss you. This is another good way to catch up. I love you!
Hey Avery, sure enjoyed reading your blog, I think I'll become a regular.
Hello! My name is Hannah and I enjoy stopping by your blog every once in a while. We've met several times in MN but you probably don't remember me. God bless!
Hannah
Post a Comment