You Avery are very Beautiful, just like your mom! You Beauty shined from deep with-in you reavealed through your speaking to us Last Saturday evening!May our Abba, Father God continue to use YOU in your Life's journey. I am thankful - Keep the Faith as you share your life's journey.Blessings Sister,Ana-Maria R. KlundtRCC - Missouri
Wow!!! Your Mom's eyes just pop off that picture! And you and Lacey have eyes just like her. I'm looking forward to you 'blast from the past'.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
You Avery are very Beautiful, just like your mom! You Beauty shined from deep with-in you reavealed through your speaking to us Last Saturday evening!
May our Abba, Father God continue to use YOU in your Life's journey. I am thankful - Keep the Faith as you share your life's journey.
Blessings Sister,
Ana-Maria R. Klundt
RCC - Missouri
Wow!!! Your Mom's eyes just pop off that picture! And you and Lacey have eyes just like her.
I'm looking forward to you 'blast from the past'.
Post a Comment