We got the invitation to my big brother's wedding in the mail yesterday. I was looking at it at the breakfast table this morning and it suddenly occurred to me that my brother's name is written on a wedding invitation. Nicholas Bradford Hitch--yep, there it is. I remember not so many years ago asking Nick how old he'd be when I was twenty and did he think he'd be married? Twenty seemed old...now twenty is young...where'd the time go?!

Just a few years ago Nick was being coerced into kissing his baby sister...

...now he is completely enthralled by his bride...
...and his name is on an official wedding invitation with a date that's fast approaching.
I am so thankful for my big brother...so thankful for his choice in making Brittany Joy my sister-in-law...so thankful for this AMAZING venture he's about to begin as a married man...so very thankful I've watched it all happen from the time he was just a toddler kissing his baby sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment