Thursday, August 5, 2010

Saladmaster!


A couple years ago my parents were introduced to Saladmaster cookware and became convinced of it's outstanding health benefits. They bought a set from a dealer and it's all we use in our kitchen. Our family can tell when food isn't cooked on Saladmaster and all of us have attended dinners to understand why the cookware is superior to all other brands. After using Saladmaster at home, I knew that I wanted a set for my own kitchen someday, so I've been saving my nickels and dimes for over a year in preparation. I had no intention of even looking until I had my own home, but the other day Sterling found someone selling Saladmaster on Craigslist and told me about it. I didn't think anything of it, but decided to investigate. I was astonished to find that an older man was selling his entire 23 piece set for less than 1/3 of what it was worth! When I went to look at it I was skeptical, thinking I would find it to be dirty or incomplete but he had included several more pans than advertised, making for this outstanding kitchen set.


I'm now the proud owner of a complete Saladmaster set, and my bank account is still boasting 2/3 of my nickels and dimes!

Thanks for looking out for the details, God.

No comments: